Good evening from Tokyo under the fourth time state of emergency.
These are my images added to a hashtag that is currently trending on Twitter in Japan. With this hashtag, people introduce 10 music pieces or songs that they are crazy about. I listed 10, and an additional 9.
– Fantasie in C major, op. 15, D760 (Wanderer-Fantasie) for solo piano.
(And I addicted to the orchestra and piano version arranged by Franz Liszt.)
J. S. Bach (performed by Glenn Gould)
– Italian Concerto, BWV 971
– Goldberg Variations, BWV 988 (rec. 1981)
– Symphony in C major, D944
– Piano Sonata No. 21 in B flat major, D960
– Mass No. 6 in E flat major, D950
– Novellette, op. 21, No. 6
– Piano Concerto in A minor, op. 54
– Symphony No. 2 in C major, op. 61
– Symphony No. 4 in D minor, op. 120 (ver. 1851)
— The following are additional. —
– Symphony No. 4 in D minor, op. 120 (ver. 1841)
– Piano Trio No. 1 in D minor, op. 63,
– Symphony in G minor, “Zwickau”
– Piano Quartet in C minor
(It’s another work from the famous Piano Quartet in E flat major, op. 47.)
– Humoreske, op. 20
– Violin Concerto in D minor, WoO 23
– Konzertstück for Piano and Orchestra, op. 86
(Obviously, most people know it as the Konzertstück for four horns and orchestra. But I mean the piano and orchestra version of it.)
– Szenen aus Goethes Faust (Scenes from Goethe’s Faust)
– Das Paradies und die Peri, op. 50 (Paradise and the Peri)
Good night. Have a nice dream.
Wear a mask and wash your hands.
Stay safe and healthy 😊😷🖖🖖🖖🖖🖖
10 September 2021 #tokyo #japan